CRM Executive (European Language required)
Role- CRM Executive (Europe)
Work with us
At Photobox group, we’re here to help turn photos - from the everyday quick snap to the precious, once-in-a-lifetime event - into the most thoughtful gifts.
We need people who thrive on delivering amazing customer experiences, never standing still and constantly challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new and better ways to consistently deliver results and delight customers.
We’re a place for self starters and free thinkers. We work nimbly and react quickly to changing circumstances. We believe in working together to solve problems, learn new things and share knowledge.
We’re at an exciting time in our evolution. We’re growing up but not growing old. We want people who can take us to the next level. People who have been there and done that, and now want to turn that experience into something different and exciting. In return we’ll invest all we can in helping you thrive in our family of brands.
What you’ll be doing
It’s an exciting time at Photobox. We have an established Marketing team where your contribution will make a big impact in a fast growth company. Within CRM, we have ambitions to increase the pace and scale of our data driven test and learn programmes to offer more personalised experiences to our customers and you will play a key part in developing and executing this strategy for the European market.
As our CRM executive for Europe, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a thorough understanding of European markets, including ongoing liaison with Trade team managers for European markets to identify opportunity areas for CRM
- End-to-end project management of targeted campaign development and execution, including briefing, link proofing, QC, offer code generation, execution and measurement
- Development and optimisation of campaigns across the customer lifecycle, including acquisition, onboarding, retention, win-back and loyalty through collaboration with Senior CRM Manager, Brand, Trade, UX and Analytics colleagues
- Identify opportunities to launch new campaigns, develop new content or offers for targeted segments to deliver incremental margin and improve customer experience
- Briefing copy and design to our in-house team, outlining audience, campaign objective, key messages and tests
- Building campaigns in our CMS tool (Taxi or similar)
- Briefing data requirements and campaign workflows to ensure campaigns are built, developed and executed accurately in line with CRM contact strategy
- Analysing and evaluating campaign tests, making recommendations for future improvements to improve key KPI’s and campaign metrics
- Localisation of CRM campaigns for European markets, considering seasonality, product preferences, new initiatives, content etc.
- Manage the execution of personalisation and retention tactic roll out into European CRM campaigns
- Ongoing reporting of campaign results to showcase successes, highlight challenges and enable continuous optimisation of CRM activity
- Act as a brand guardian for CRM communications, ensuring that all copy and design aligns to our brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Support Personalisation squad, UK and FR markets as needed
Who are you?
- You are a native speaker of one of the following languages: Dutch, German, French, Swedish, Danish or Italian
- Eager to learn, understand, challenge, experiment and not afraid to fail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects to fixed deadlines
- Self-starter. Organised and highly motivated
- Fast learner, ability to learn new technologies
- Adaptable to change
What you will bring – essential skills and experience:
- Experience of managing campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Data and analytical skills with an ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on your analysis
- Experience using a content management system (CMS) to manage dynamic email content
- Experience with Adobe Campaign (or equivalent)
- This role will be based in our headquarters in Farringdon with loads of natural light, spaces to support our ways of working and great neighbourhood bars and restaurants
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- AXA Private Medical insurance
- Denplan Private dental insurance (Depending on Grade)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care vouchers
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Generous credit to spend on our products (varies per brand)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Photobox Group
Did you know we’re Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products? Our family of brands – Photobox, Hofmann and PosterXXL – make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.