Head of CRM - Moonpig
It’s an exciting time at Moonpig. We have a rapidly growing Marketing team where your contributions will make a big impact in a fast growth company. We are constantly exploring new ways to acquire, activate and retain engaged buyers within and beyond our existing market.
Moonpig is looking for a highly analytical and experienced marketing professional to lead and manage and quickly grow our foundational CRM efforts to drive increased engagement and retention of existing customers, as well as reactivating those who have churned. Your core focus will be to define and execute the CRM strategy.
You will be partnering closely with key partners within Moonpig, such as product, engineering, FP&A, and the Performance Marketing teams. The ideal candidate will have deep domain knowledge around building a robust and effective marketing technology stack for Moonpig’s CRM needs, experience being an effective internal evangelist for new growth opportunities via CRM channels, and strong management experience to lead and inspire the CRM team.
The position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer at Moonpig and is based in London, England.
What you’ll be doing?
- Own and prioritise the global CRM roadmap
- Develop and execute the vision for a new, personalised CRM experience serving a rapidly growing audience
- Lead the continued development and build of a data driven CRM experience for users with a focus on driving increased order frequency and reducing buyer churn
- Own of all email and notification communications and their strategy
- Work with the Data Analytics team to deliver tracking and reporting to demonstrate how customers are responding behaviourally and attitudinally, and the financial performance of all CRM campaigns
- Drive the CRM development roadmap introducing new CRM channels and tactics for interacting and engaging with customers, new CRM tools to drive automation, scale and immediacy
- Input as a Senior leader into the overall marketing team to helping to shape tand evolve the marketing strategy.
What experience do you have?
- 7+ years CRM experience in either a digital agency or in-house marketing team
- 3+ years experience managing a growing marketing team
- Strong knowledge of CRM tools (Adobe is Preferable), Taxi would be a bonus.
- deep experience in segmentation and how to scale a CRM fast.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Geared towards fast action and iteration
- Ability to analyse complex data and utilise it to develop strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong cross-team partnerships through building business cases and aligning on core priorities
- Deep understanding of marketing attribution modelling, as well as a core understanding of how different marketing channels complement each other
- Highly organised, attentive to detail, ability to manage, and drive scalable and repeatable processes
- Very strong execution skills and ability to drive tight project management
- Ability to research and stay ahead of industry trends and share findings with internal stakeholders
A taste of what to expect as part of the team
- Our office near Borough Market & Tate Modern has a relaxed, social atmosphere. We’re currently gearing up to move to an incredible new space in Farringdon around Spring 2018. With loads of natural light, spaces to support our ways of working and great neighbourhood bars & restaurants we can’t wait to make the move
- Regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and plenty more – and you can be as involved in as little or as much as you’d like
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an Awesome place to work
- Together we have shedloads of ambition and actively support each other to hit our goals and drive the business forward
- All sorts of Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team. We’re also launching exciting new development tools in 2018
- 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Generous credit to spend on our products (varies per brand)
We’re all about making people’s days brilliant. That’s what gets us out of bed in the morning. Helping our customers wow that special someone with our wide range of top quality, thoughtful and personalised gifts, cards and flowers.
We’ve been on the scene since 2000 and have made over 100 million Moonpig moments for our customers here in the UK and as far afield as the US and Australia.
We started with cards and have kept on adding new ways to make a Moonpig moment since then, whether through our ever-expanding gift range or becoming a top three UK online flower seller for all the big occasions.
We’re part of Photobox Group, Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products. Our family of brands – Photobox, Moonpig, Hofmann and PosterXXL – make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.