Junior Marketing Technology Consultant
Role- Junior Marketing Technology Consultant
Company - Photobox
Location - London
Analytical? Logical? Curious? Thinking about data-driven roles in digital marketing? Let us tell you about omnichannel marketing…
This would be an ideal role for someone of 0-2 years of experience in this space. So, whether you're freshly graduated or are looking to specialise your career further, we'd love to hear from you.
The term “omnichannel” may be a marketing buzzword, but it refers to a significant shift: marketers now need to provide a seamless experience, regardless of channel or device. Consumers can now engage with a company in a Desktop APP, on an online website or mobile app, through an affiliate, or social media. They can access products and services by calling a company on the phone, by using an app on their mobile smartphone, or with a tablet, a laptop, or a desktop computer. Each piece of the consumer’s experience should be consistent and complementary. What does that mean for you as a Junior Marketing Automation Consultant?
Help the PhotoBox Marketing Team in
- Testing customer experiences and measure everything
- Segmenting your audience
- Listening and responding on preferred channels and devices
- Personalising experiences and offering the most convenient interactions as possible
Life as a Junior Marketing Technology Consultant at PhotoBox
This team will be working with multiple client brands to deliver insight-driven relationship-marketing programmes, specifically campaigns using Adobe Campaign. It offers an excellent opportunity for the right individual to build excellent knowledge and understanding of CRM programmes.
As a Campaign Executive, you will offer support to PhotoBox in the following remit:
- Working flexibly to cover all of the PhotoBox brands campaign requirements within the schedule
- Completing accurate data briefs that reflect the requirements of the campaigns
- Build and extraction of campaigns, on time, to schedule and with no errors
- Performing Quality Assurance on campaign extracts
- Raising any issues with the underlying data and working with the Development team to resolve them
- Migration planning – planning the lift and shift of campaigns from one tool to another
- Campaign design – campaign briefs, journey builder
- Data design – data requirements and availability to support campaign execution
- Campaign operations stage gate – best practice campaign process adoption Campaign execution – build, test, QA, deliver, measure
- Governance and control – QA, testing, proofing, peer review
- You’ll build up your best Marketing Automation skills – reading industry news, learning optimisation techniques and following changes to data protection laws, etc
What we are looking for in you
- Interest in Omnichannel Marketing
- Some understanding of campaign reporting (email opens, email clicks, website visitors, impressions). This can be commercial or project based.
- Good understanding of relational data and database marketing, campaign and reporting tools
- Excellent written/verbal communication and time management skills
- Ability to pick up technical systems quickly with an aptitude and keenness to learn new technologies
- Excellent organisational skills to deliver against the required deadline
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation of the need to follow process/treat data securely
- Good team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively
A taste of what to expect as part of the team
- We’ve recently moved to an incredible new space in Farringdon, with loads of natural light, spaces to support our ways of working and great neighbourhood bars and restaurants.
- Regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and plenty more – an you can be as involved in as little or as much as you’d like.
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an awesome place to work
- Together we have shedloads of ambition and actively support each other to hit our goals and drive the business forward
- All sorts of Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- AXA Private Medical insurance
- Denplan Private dental insurance (Depending on Grade)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care vouchers
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Generous credit to spend on our products (varies per brand)
Since Photobox was founded in 2000 we’ve worked obsessively to simplify the printing and personalising of digital photos online. From humble origins (a first day’s sale of just £2.70 – albeit to a customer we’re proud to still serve today) Photobox has grown to become the European market-leader in photo-based products serving millions of customers a year in over ten markets.
Whether it’s personalised canvases, calendars, mugs, jigsaws, phone covers, or our classic photo books, Photobox has a wide range of products perfect for every occasion.
We understand special moments deserved to be cherished that’s why we treat every order as if it’s our own. From births to birthdays, holidays to honeymoons, Christmas to Valentine’s Day and everything in between, our teams focus on the delivery of a brilliant end to end experience from the digital journey through to thigh quality products arriving in our customers hands.
We’re part of Photobox Group, Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products. Our family of brands – Photobox, Moonpig, Hofmann and Poster XXL – make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.