Affiliate Manager - Moonpig
Senior Affiliates Specialist
Location - London
Moonpig is the world’s largest online personalised greeting card retailer. Founded in 1999 it now over five million active customers and ships over 14 million cards per year. Our product range also includes flowers, plants and personalised gifts. In July 2011 the business merged with PhotoBox, creating Europe’s leading personalised publishing group with a focus on online retailing of greeting and gift cards and digital photo services, including printing, storage, sharing and publishing
About the Role
It's an exciting time at Moonpig. We have a rapidly growing Marketing team where your contributions will make a big impact in a fast growth company. We are constantly exploring new ways to acquire, activate and retain engaged buyers within and beyond our existing market.
We are seeking a talented Affiliates Specialist to lead the affiliate programmes for Moonpig across it key Global Markets UK, US and Australia.
The role reports into the Director of Performance Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead Moonpig’s Affiliate programme across the 3 key markets: UK, US and Australia
- You will be reporting to the Director of Acquisitions
- Drive revenue, achieve ROI targets, and maintain positive growth trends
- Manage assigned market accounts and implement affiliate marketing concepts to optimise assigned programmes
- Manage and work closely with Moonpig’s affiliate network, which includes coordinating activities, defining, and executing a cohesive management plan that will drive incremental growth whilst meeting Moonpig’s core values
- Work jointly with other Moonpig teams to ensure that local activities are fully executed and aligned with central objectives
- Recruit only affiliates that are aligned with Moonpig’s core values
- Manage affiliate relationships by building and developing relationships with key affiliates through events, meetings, etc
- Continuously monitor performance across affiliate partners and run analysis to evaluate results, identify areas of potential improvement & growth opportunities, and execute accordingly
- Book additional exposure in with affiliate partners ensuring a positive ROI is delivered
- Manage affiliate budget for assigned accounts and assist with forecasting
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting and analysis of numbers
- Manage all account assets, including but not limited to banners, feeds, and imagery
- Create, edit, and curate weekly affiliate communications that are brand-aligned
What experience do you have?
- Substantial experience in affiliates, preferably working directly at or with affiliate networks and in global e-commerce organisations and Affiliates Window Network
- You are adaptable as assigned market programmes might change with growth into new markets, change within the team
- You are results-driven with a strong ability to produce deliverables accurately, timely, and efficiently with a continuous drive for improvement and development
- With strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, you couple a data-driven approach and creative thinking with a passion for online marketing, which encompasses up-to-date knowledge of the affiliate industry
- You are nimble and agile, work quickly, and independently
- You take ownership, responsibility, and initiative
- You are self-directed, but also a team player
- You are highly collaborative and operate with integrity, confidence, and empathy
A taste of what to expect as part of the team
- Our office near Borough Market & Tate Modern has a relaxed, social atmosphere. We’re currently gearing up to move to an incredible new space in Farringdon around Spring 2018. With loads of natural light, spaces to support our ways of working and great neighbourhood bars & restaurants we can’t wait to make the move
- Regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and plenty more – and you can be as involved in as little or as much as you’d like
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an Awesome place to work
- Together we have shedloads of ambition and actively support each other to hit our goals and drive the business forward
- All sorts of Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team. We’re also launching exciting new development tools in 2018
- 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care Vouchers
- £10000 interest free travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Generous credit to spend on our products (varies per brand)
We’re all about making people’s days brilliant. That’s what gets us out of bed in the morning. Helping our customers wow that special someone with our wide range of top quality, thoughtful and personalised gifts, cards and flowers.
We’ve been on the scene since 2000 and have made over 100 million Moonpig moments for our customers here in the UK and as far afield as the US and Australia.
We started with cards and have kept on adding new ways to make a Moonpig moment since then, whether through our ever-expanding gift range or becoming a top three UK online flower seller for all the big occasions.
We’re part of Photobox Group, Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products. Our family of brands – Photobox, Moonpig, Hofmann and PosterXXL – make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.