Performance Marketing Manager - Moonpig
The Role- Performance Marketing Manager
Work with us
Moonpig is the world’s largest online personalised greeting card retailer. Founded in 1999 it now has over five million active customers and ships over 14 million cards per year. Our product range also includes flowers, plants and personalised gifts. In July 2011 the business merged with PhotoBox, creating Europe’s leading personalised publishing group with a focus on online retailing of greeting and gift cards and digital photo services, including printing, storage, sharing and publishing.
Moonpig is seeking a talented, action-oriented Digital Marketing Manager, SEM to join our performance marketing team.
You should have experience scaling direct response Google brand, non-brand PPC and Google Shopping campaigns, preferably within the retail/ecommerce vertical. You will be responsible for developing and executing Moonpig’s SEM strategy.
This is a unique opportunity for an analytical digital marketing expert in a household name brand which is investing heavily into SEM. The role will also help our expansion in the mid-funnel via YouTube brand consideration.
The position reports to the Director of CRM and Performance Marketing at Moonpig and is based in London, England.
About the Role
- Manage Moonpig’s UK and Australian PPC (brand and non-brand), and Google Shopping programs towards strict KPI targets to deliver against forecast.
- Continue to expand these channels at pace and not be scared to make bold moves via a test and learn mindset.
- Test and expand into more mid-funnel initiatives (YouTube brand consideration video)
- Manage external agencies and technologies effectively; maximising service/offerings and recognising needs for strategic guidance/gaps in internal resources.
- Deliver daily, weekly and monthly insights into the running of all campaigns in a succinct manner.
- Be responsible for reforecasting accurately and spotting opportunities to invest more into SEM channels.
- With four main peaks a year, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and Christmas, form a core part of the Marketing team’s ability to hit aggressive overall targets but work cross functionally with teams you normally would not work as closely with.
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional stakeholders to strengthen the paid search program, such as developing a content strategy with Design teams.
- You have 5+ years of SEM experience which must include Google Shopping not just non-brand PPC.
- You have deep familiarity with Google Search Ads360 bid management software.
- You will be a very strong communicator
- Have a bias to action
- Are able to work at a fast pace and context switch seamlessly.
- Have strong judgement
- You are a team player with no ego and be collaborative across Marketing but also other parts of the business.
- Ideally, you will have worked in-house and have agency-side experience also. The minimum is agency experience.
- Extensive Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team.
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental plan
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Generous credit to spend on our products
- Referral scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.