Head of Detect
Why join Photobox Group Security?
PhotoBox Group Security is a trusted, high energy, empowered and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, apply your security knowledge, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very horizontal structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused and responsible.
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions. We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
1. We are enablers for the organisation, not a bottleneck
2. We drive transparency and accountability in risk management
3. We minimise vulnerabilities
4. We hack ourselves first
5. We educate and empower our internal stakeholders and developers
6: We contribute to adding financial value.
As the head of Detect you will support the Group Security function in incident response activities, provide situational awareness, be responsible for leading initiatives associated with incident response findings, and provide guidance and coordination for incident response efforts including triage, evaluation, coordination and executive reporting.
You must have a strong understanding of security operations, vulnerability management and incident remediation within a complex global organisation.#
What will you do?
- Provide leadership, solution innovation, product sourcing, and vendor relationship management to deliver situational awareness
- Lead the effort to identify, source and integrate threat intelligence and situational awareness services
- Function as an incident response handler, directing IT and other departments during security incidents, including evidence preservation, corrective action, and preventive actions
- Work with CISO to develop current Incident Response function of the organisation, assisting the security team during a security incident situation
- Accept escalations from and act as subject matter experts for security operations, vulnerability management and threat intelligence teams as items transition to incident response
- Support research and analysis to provide internally approved and provisioned cyberspace situational awareness capabilities
- Focus on the technical challenges inherent with integrating new systems, components, facilities, and application
Who you are?
- Relevant Lead/Head of experience in 1000+ FTE Enterprise
- Have a deep understanding and hands on experience of secure engineering principles
- Great stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Remain calm under pressure
Tech Stack (You must be have good experience in at least one or more of the following )
- ELK, Splunk, DarkTrace, SIEM
- ML and AI
- Security visualisation and graphs