Senior Adobe Campaign Developer
Role: Senior Adobe Campaign Developer
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Senior Adobe Campaign Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Maintains data standards and procedures to ensure complete and accurate data, as it relates to customer relationship manager integration (ETL process REDSHIFT).
- Extracts data from homogeneous or heterogeneous data sources, transforms data structure to target schemas, and loads and updates data lists and data tables.
- Campaign development, including activities for segmentation, campaign targeting and workflow in Adobe Campaign v6/v7/Classic, A/B testing, drip campaigns, campaign implementation, reporting, and analytics.
- Develops functional/technical specifications documentation and write requirements, and training documentation.
- Develops and manages contextual, personalized messages, program logic for campaign workflows.
- Creates standards-based, semantic, valid markup that provides a positive user experience.
- Evaluates and/or provides high level estimates, and works with stakeholders and Corporate IT to communicate changes as project requirements evolve.
- Consults with management and development teams to prioritize needs and resolve conflicts.
- Provides deliverables and implements solutions in a timely manner.
- Researches and establishes standards-based approaches to usability and development.
- Researches and establishes infrastructure and site modifications to improve performance, and/or the user experience.
- Promotes quality by performing code reviews, mentoring Web Developers, and enforcing coding standards.
- Maintains knowledge, researches and advises of new technologies as they relate to improving service levels, business processes, and/or the value of the unit.
- Drives continuous improvements in performance, extensibility, reliability, and usability.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of when to use advanced coding techniques, such as:
- Dynamic data (via JSON, XML, or Web Services)
- Custom code vs. third-party solutions
- Server-side logic
- User-specific data delivery, based on user types, and/or group permissions
- Familiarity with Data asset libraries and how to integrate them with Adobe campaign.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems.
- Excellent knowledge of usability principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Strong orientation toward customer service.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work with Jira, Maven, Bitbucket, and Jenkins.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment to achieve desired results.
- Eager to learn new applications of traditional technologies
- Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer success
- Ready to be part of a rapidly expanding team
- Able to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience
- Familiarity with Enterprise software and project implementation life cycles is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe campaign and/or Marketing applications and processes is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or education.
- 3-4 years of experience with Adobe Campaign development.
- Adobe campaign certification is a plus
- 3+ years of SQL development experience including ETL implementations
- At least 1 year experience working with XML is desirable
A taste of what to expect as part of the team
- We've recently moved to an incredible new space in Farringdon, with loads of natural light, spaces to support our ways of working and great neighbourhood bars & restaurants
- Regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and plenty more – and you can be as involved in as little or as much as you’d like
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an Awesome place to work
- Together we have shedloads of ambition and actively support each other to hit our goals and drive the business forward
- All sorts of Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team. We’re also launching exciting new development tools in 2018
- 25 days Annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- AXA Private Medical Insurance
- Denplan Private dental insurance (Depending on Grade)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Generous credit to spend on our products (varies per brand)
Since Photobox was founded in 2000 we've worked obsessively to simplify the printing and personalising of digital photos online. From humble origins (a first day's sale of just £2.70 - albeit to a customer we're proud to still serve today) Photobox has grown to become the European market-leader in photo-based products serving millions of customers a year in over ten markets.
Whether it's personalised canvases, calendars, mugs, jigsaws, phone covers, or our classic photo books, Photobox has a wide range of products perfect for every occasion.
We understand special moments deserved to be cherished that's why we treat every order as if it's our own. From births to birthdays, holidays to honeymoons, Christmas to Valentine's Day and everything in between, our teams focus on the delivery of a brilliant end to end experience from the digital journey through to high quality products arriving into our customers hands.
We’re part of Photobox Group, Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products. Our family of brands – Photobox, Moonpig, Hofmann and PosterXXL – make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.