Head of SecOps
Why join Photobox Group Security?
PhotoBox Group Security is a trusted, high energy, empowered and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, apply your security knowledge, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very horizontal structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused and responsible.
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions. We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
1. We are enablers for the organisation, not a bottleneck
2. We drive transparency and accountability in risk management
3. We minimise vulnerabilities
4. We hack ourselves first
5. We educate and empower our internal stakeholders and developers
6: We contribute to adding financial value.
Working alongside the group security senior management team you will be responsible for defining strategy, implementing and measuring secure operations within the Photobox Group. You will provide management for collaboration between the Security and IT Operation teams within the group to help mitigate risk.
What will you do?
- Provide operational support, guidance and vision to development teams. Work with team and product owners, providing guidance and execution of best practices.
- Be responsible for all IT Security Operations, including the technology and production environments
- Define objectives and track results for team members in a supportive, motivating and fact-driven way
- Proactively identify and resolve issues relating to people, product and tech and development.
Who you are?
- Strong knowledge of the threat landscape and working knowledge of global threats to cybersecurity
- Strong, hands on, knowledge and understanding of ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Strong Technical knowledge of secure engineering principles
- Experience in Technical Security Testing
- Relevant experience in a 1000+ FTE Enterprise
- Excellent communication skills with teams at all levels across the business
Tech Stack (experience across the following technologies is desired)
- Devops, SRE, Beyond Corp
- AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipeline
- Active Directory, Nagios, Grafana
- Python, Bash