e-Commerce Content Assistant (Web +Apps) - Moonpig
Job - e-Commerce Content Assistant (Web +Apps)
Brand - Moonpig
Location - Farringdon, London
Moonpig is the world’s largest online personalised greeting card retailer. Founded in 2000, we now have over six million active customers and ship over 17 million cards per year. We’re one of the UK’s largest online retailers of plants and flowers with our Mother’s Day period gaining the top position within the UK market. How are we achieving this?
We believe that love is the greatest untapped natural resource, and that the caring instinct is the best way to tap into love. But capturing an emotion is a challenge for most of us. That’s where Moonpig steps in to help people turn those feelings into tangible, meaningful, lovely actions. We are doing our small part to create a world where caring flows from person to person, making moments meaningful and making the world a little brighter.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will work in the Content team, reporting to the Content Manager, as part of the wider Commercial team.
- Be accountable for updating Content Plan and ensuring it is aligned with the commercial strategy and the Trade Plan.
- Work with Merchandisers and Category Managers to maintain landing pages and to ensure product is presented effectively across the websites & app.
- Be responsible for execution of planned activity across all three websites and the app.
- Create page wire frames and creative briefs for content assets.
- Assist the Content Manager in maximising conversion rate by delivering compelling digital and promotional content.
- Continuously report on page performance
- Ensure all pages are mobile optimised.
- Undertake continuous site walks to ensure all products are live and correctly merchandised.
- Assist Content Manager with AB tests requests and executions.
- Review and benchmark competitor activity & gather inspirational content examples for consideration.
- Review user journeys and make recommendations for improvement.
- Be the voice of the customer.
- You will be a creative and innovative thinker.
- Previous content/planning experience in an online and/or retail environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to respond quickly to changes and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Expert understanding and experience of content management systems.
- Good eye for design and basic HTML skills a major advantage.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Prior experience of Web Analytics and A/B testing tools also very beneficial.
- Extensive Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team.
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental plan
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Generous credit to spend on our products
- Referral scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.