Head of Incident Response - Security
Role - Head of Incident Response
Location - London, Paris, Valencia or Munich
We don’t sell ‘off the shelf’ products … we’re personal. Every single thing you buy from us is unique to you. The purpose of our great family of brands is to magic our customers’ photos, words and feelings into precious objects that make them smile, laugh and, sometimes, cry. We’re in the business of ‘one-of- a-kind’ and so delighting each and every customer is central to everything we do.
What you will get from us is a whole heap of people who want to help you succeed. People who are passionate about seeing our business thrive. People who want to share what they know and what they’ve learned with you. You’ll get the chance to work on projects that are changing the experience for customers and colleagues.
We’re at an exciting time in our evolution. We’re growing up but not growing old. We want people who can take us to the next level, in return we’ll invest all we can in making sure you get the best from our family of brands. This is a place where you can get your teeth into doing business differently.
PhotoBox Group Security is a trusted, high energy, empowered and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, apply your security knowledge, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very horizontal structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused and responsible.
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions. We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
As the Head of Incident Response you will support the Group Security function in incident response activities, provide situational awareness, be responsible for leading initiatives associated with incident response findings, and provide guidance and coordination for incident response efforts including triage, evaluation, coordination, and executive reporting.
- Relevant Lead/Head of experience in 1000+ FTE Enterprise
- Have a deep understanding and hands-on experience of secure engineering principles
- Great stakeholder management and influencing skill
- You must have a strong understanding of security operations, vulnerability management, and incident remediation within a complex global organisation
- ELK, Splunk, DarkTrace, SIEM
- ML and AI
- Security visualisation and graphs
A taste of what to expect as part of the team
- We have just moved to an incredible new space in Farringdon around Spring 2018. With loads of natural light, spaces to support our ways of working and great neighbourhood bars & restaurants we can’t wait to make the move
- Regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and plenty more – and you can be as involved in as little or as much as you’d like
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an Awesome place to work
- Together we have shedloads of ambition and actively support each other to hit our goals and drive the business forward
- All sorts of Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team. We’re also launching exciting new development tools in 2018
- Annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Denplan Private dental insurance (Depending on Grade)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Generous credit to spend on our products (varies per brand)
Since Photobox was founded in 2000 we've worked obsessively to simplify the printing and personalising of digital photos online. From humble origins (a first day's sale of just £2.70 - albeit to a customer we're proud to still serve today) Photobox has grown to become the European market-leader in photo-based products serving millions of customers a year in over ten markets.
Whether it's personalised canvases, calendars, mugs, jigsaws, phone covers, or our classic photo books, Photobox has a wide range of products perfect for every occasion.
We understand special moments deserved to be cherished that's why we treat every order as if it's our own. From births to birthdays, holidays to honeymoons, Christmas to Valentine's Day and everything in between, our teams focus on the delivery of a brilliant end to end experience from the digital journey through to high quality products arriving into our customers hands.
We’re part of Photobox Group, Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products. Our family of brands – Photobox, Moonpig, Hofmann and PosterXXL – make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.