Senior Product Manager- Photo Businesses
Role - Senior Product Manager, Photo businesses
Company - Photobox
Location - London, Farringdon
“For the special few in your life, Photobox helps you create the most meaningful gifts”. There’s nothing like that moment of magic at the moment when a truly personal gift is received by those who mean the most to us. At Photobox, we help create those moments through photo books, prints, wall art and more, making memories real and gifting personal. Working in Product at Photobox means building something that people love and being rewarded every day with that knowledge.
As a Senior Product Manager at Photobox, you’ll drive product direction and strategy for a major segment of our digital experience, and you’ll do it across multiple brands and multiple countries. We’re evolving our Product function here with a goal of making it one of the industry’s best. This involves building a strong culture of autonomous goal-oriented product teams with the leeway needed to achieve excellence in delivering superb customer experiences. To do that, we want great product minds who are eager to be a major part of helping to both build great products and great product teams.
If that’s you, then:
- You’ll be able to think strategically, develop and evangelize a vision, and lead the organization with enthusiasm and conviction, while showing an ability to take input on board and to evolve your thinking using new data
- You’ll be intensely customer-centric, with an affinity for understanding consumer mindsets and an understanding of the power of research, the criticality of user-centric design, and the delicacy of individual judgement.
- You’ll be commercially minded, with a keen eye for value and an ability to bridge customer benefit and financial upside
- You’ll be deeply analytical, with the ability to turn data into insight and insight into action. You’ll have a strong familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing
- You’ll be eager to roll up the sleeves and get deeply involved in a team, doing what it takes to helping to make things happen and build the organization.
- You’ll understand how to work across a company, cultivating great relationships with commercial, marketing, finance, and other teams to drive the customer experience and business performance, while maintaining a move-fast-and-break-things bias to getting stuff done
- You’ll be humble and empathetic, driven and fun, decisive and collaborative. You’ll know how to mentor, manage, and participate. You’ll be an expert decision-maker and communicator. In a nutshell, you’ll have a full toolkit and the experience to know how to use it.
A taste of what to expect as part of the team
Our awesome new home in Clerkenwell - Herbal House - is a real ‘wow’ moment. It reflects our drive and ambition to make even more moments real for our customers; With loads of natural light, spaces to collaborate that support our ways of working plus great neighbourhood bars & restaurants we’re proud to call it home Regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and plenty more – and you can be as involved in as little or as much as you’d like
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an Awesome place to work
- Together we have shedloads of ambition and actively support each other to hit our goals and drive the business forward
- All sorts of Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team. We’re also launching exciting new development tools in 2018
- 25 day Annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Family Care
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Employee Assistant Program
- Generous credit to spend on our products (varies per brand)
- Referral scheme
Since Photobox was founded in 2000 we've worked obsessively to simplify the printing and personalising of digital photos online. From humble origins (a first day's sale of just £2.70 - albeit to a customer we're proud to still serve today) Photobox has grown to become the European market-leader in photo-based products serving millions of customers a year in over ten markets.
Whether it's personalised canvases, calendars, mugs, jigsaws, phone covers, or our classic photo books, Photobox has a wide range of products perfect for every occasion.
We understand special moments deserved to be cherished that's why we treat every order as if it's our own. From births to birthdays, holidays to honeymoons, Christmas to Valentine's Day and everything in between, our teams focus on the delivery of a brilliant end to end experience from the digital journey through to high quality products arriving into our customers hands.
We’re part of Photobox Group, Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products. Our family of brands – Photobox, Moonpig, Hofmann and PosterXXL – make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.