Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Why join Photobox Group Security?
PhotoBox Group Security is a trusted, high energy, empowered and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, apply your security knowledge, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very flat structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused and responsible.
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions. We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
1. We are enablers for the organisation, not a bottleneck
2. We drive transparency and accountability in risk management
3. We minimise vulnerabilities
4. We hack ourselves first
5. We educate and empower our internal stakeholders and developers
6: We contribute to adding financial value.
You will work with the Head of SecOps and Head of AppSec, and ultimately be responsible for ensuring and implementing security best practices across the Group’s cloud infrastructure (AWS and Azure). You will take a lead role in identifying potential risks to the group’s assets and creating preventative strategies to mitigate them.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with other Information Technology associates and functional business teams to build, deliver, and support, effective cloud security technology solutions aligned to global security strategy and compliance
- Provide recommendations to management, based on current and emerging technologies, on methods to increase security, reduce costs, improve performance and availability, and reduce administration time
- Define cloud-based technology reference architectures for guiding the development of security as code building blocks
- Architect, implement and manage cloud security solutions, agents, scanners and logging systems
- Work with teams based internationally, and operate in a security-as-a-service oriented environment
- Automate cloud security administration and operations tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
- Build and maintain cloud formation templates, and lambda scripts to automate and deploy security-related AWS resources; provide training, mentoring, and best practices to the security team
- Advise, oversee and create proper IAM Roles and Policies to secure the cloud infrastructure
- Maintain documentation regarding cloud security technologies, configuration, and operating procedures
- Develop and maintain security as code scripts that automate security controls in the cloud environment
- Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organisation; adhere consistently to all organisational policies.
Who are you?
- Strong Technical knowledge of secure engineering principles
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Relevant experience in 1000+ FTE Enterprise
- Be calm under pressure
Tech Stack (You'll have experience with the following)
- Advanced AWS or Azure Security knowledge
- CI, CD, Bash, Kubernetes, AppDynamics
- Security architecture and Threat Modelling